We're excited to announce our partner schools for this school year! This time around we're reaching out to even more at-risk children in low-income neighborhoods; 1,950 to be exact. In order for schools to qualify to receive SitStayRead's free school programming, 90% of its students must be living in poverty with 60% of third grade students reading below grade level. We serve children who need our help the most, and they deserve the opportunity to have our program.
- Bond Elementary - Englewood
- Brunson Elementary - Austin
- Cameron Elementary - Humbodt Park
- Faraday Elementary - Garfield Park
- Gale Academy - Rogers Park
- Hendricks Academy - Canaryville
- Hughes Elementary - Lawndale
- Lowell School - Humboldt Park
- Manierre Elementary - Old Town
- Marquette Elementary - Englewood
- Melody Elementary - Garfield Park
- National Teacher's Academy - Chinatown
- Sumner Academy - Lawndale
Want to get involved? You'll be helping students with their reading and writing skills, and making an impact on a child's life. Click here to find out how to volunteer!